Friday, October 3, 2008

Wedding Traditions - Wealth and Prosperity!





For centuries and in many cultures there are numerous traditions followed for wedding ceremonies. One of the traditions that is centuries old is the silver sixpence brides wear in their shoe to bless their marriage with wealth and prosperity. Not a bad idea! Who wouldn't want that right? Well I don't know about you, but I don't frequently use silver sixpence and recently I was in need of one for wouldn't you know it, a bride! So I came across many of websites that sold the silver currency, but one caught my eye. I like that Ferbers out of Mississsippi sells the shiny coin, but also that they sell a sixpence pendant! This, to me is a better keepsake than just the coin as you can wear it long after the ceremony and is a reminder of your beautiful day. They also give you a great history lesson on the sixpence. So I am ordering one, and I will let you all know how it goes, but I suspect that it will be fabulous and because the shipping is free on all US orders, and they have a 100% guarantee 14 day no questions asked refund policy, I have no worries :)

So happy shopping and you too will be blessed with wealth and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment