Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gorgeous, Chic Halloween Weddings!

I just love Halloween. Hands down it's my favorite holiday. I guess because my birthday is in October and when I was younger I always had a Halloween themed birthday party. I love all things Halloween, the spooky scary movies, the pumpkins, the fall leaves, and the apple cider. Recently I came across a few great ideas for your upcoming wedding and have featured a Halloween/Fall themed real wedding that is just gorgeous. This wedding is from Martha Stewart and features Anna and Mason from Pasadena, California. I just love the black details - the tables and chairs, the bridesmaid dresses, the flowers! I added a pretty orange drink with a black licorice swizzle stick, recipe below from The Food Network.

Enjoy!



The following are the wedding sources for Anna and Mason's wedding in Pasadena, California:

Catering: Jayne Slagle Catering, 931-598-5566

Stationery: Crane's

Bride's gown and bridesmaids' dresses: Vera Wang

Groom's Tuxedo: Brooks Brothers

Groomsmen's Suits: Calvin Klein

Cake: Fantasy Frosting, 562-941-6266

Flowers: Mark's Garden, 818-906-1718

Rentals: Classic Party Rentals

Emeril's New York City Cosmopolitan:
Ingredients
4 ounces citron-flavored vodka
2 ounces cranberry juice
1/2 ounce orange liqueur
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
2 thin twists lime, for garnish
Directions
Combine the vodka, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice with ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake to combine and chill. Pour into 2 glasses filled with ice, and garnish each with 1 twist of lime. Serve immediately.
Use a piece of chocolate or black licorice as a swizzle stick or straw!

No comments:

Post a Comment