Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something Blue!

Let me just start off by saying that I heart Etsy. I know I know, we've all heard how fabulous it is, but I am just catching on.... Ok, so if I had a dime for every time a bride said "I need my something blue" I would be off on some fabulous beach tanning myself....

So while I was perusing the many great finds on etsy, a few "blue" items caught my eye and I wanted to go back in time and get married all over again just so that I could use these fabulous items.




Ok, I added the cake pic cause we all know how I love cake :)




You can find the above at:
Blue Paisley Cake done by I Dream of Cake in San Franciso (which is on my list of cities to visit BTW)
Oh So French and Blue Garter Vintage Lace and Chiffon by Petrene Design
Powder Blue Chandelier Earrings by Noaki
Little Blue Small Silver Hair Comb by Chicallure

Ahhh the pure joy of a great find...

No comments:

Post a Comment