Monday, December 8, 2008

Let there be PIE!

So with Thanksgiving over, I have made it my personal mission to not give up the pie. As tradition goes, the wedding cake is age old, and so is pie for that matter. But PIE for cake? or PIE instead of cake? Yes! and there are oh so many varieties to choose from. How about mini pies? or mini cheesecakes? I love this idea and found that other people love it too! Here is an assortment of luscious yummy pies and tasty treats to tempt you! This first one is my FAV - pumpkin pie, this one made by Cannelle et Vanille.



Oh oh! Don't forget such delights as the mini cheesecake...found here from Cake on the Brain



and finally the most perfect wedding favor in my honest opinion is one you can eat. Try these for example...My Sweet & Saucy's delicious and gorgeous cupcakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment