Friday, February 13, 2009

Verola Photography!



So if you haven't caught on yet, I have a thing for photography. I believe that it is the most important component of your wedding day. Some brides get all caught up with the flowers, or the food, or even the cake, but I emphasize the photography. You've heard it before but it bears repeating, long after the last glass of champagne is tossed, the flowers wilt, and the food is gone, the photos will remain.

I recently met with Vic and Marina Verola of Verola Photography . This duo has a long standing reputation in Vero Beach for their quality photography and videography. Meeting with them was like meeting with old friends. Their studio is gorgeous and the collection of wedding albums they have shot is enormous. Needless to say I was very impressed. I was impressed by their professional but warm demeanor, I was impressed by the high tech equipment they use (be sure to know they will NEVER lose any of your photos!!), and I was certainly impressed by the quality of their photography.

I am posting just a few of the fabulous photos given to me by Verola Photography for your viewing enjoyment.














No comments:

Post a Comment